Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Interesting Multimedia Pieces

Out of these two multimedia pieces, "The Land" and "We Choose the Moon," I'd have to say that I liked "The Land" better.  I liked how it has a more artistic feel to it and how it brought us through her journey on a day to day basis.  I thought the other piece was very historical and was a good tool for getting an education on he first landing on the moon.  Although very effective and professionally done, it was a little less my style.

I really liked how "The Land" started out; a very clean, smooth and organized introduction to the piece.  I liked this better than the other one because I thought that "We Choose the Moon" was a little too overbearing for my senses.  I overwhelmed me with the amount of immediate avenues I could take to view the piece, and I felt that the simulated clips were a little too drawn out to maintain my interest.  However, "The Land" kept my focus and, although it was long, it was informative in a more straightforward and story-like way.  This allowed me to get more out of the overall presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment