Monday, November 22, 2010

First Post

This is only my second blog so I'm still not that great at blogging.  Just figured I might as well write my first post while I'm sitting here in my house watching "The Hangover." Great movie!  So I look forward to meeting and re-meeting everyone and I hope to get to know all of you and stay friends even after the semester's end.
Just a little background information on myself (I guess that will do for a blog ice breaker):  I'm from Swampscott/Salem/Lynn, MA.  A Boston girl through and through, I plan to live in the city when I'm out of school.   Aside from my northeast coast-ern culture, I love to run.  Weather's never a factor either.  Running in the rain makes me feel like I'm in a movie, and getting in a tough workout in 90-degree weather gives me such an adrenaline rush I get goosebumps.
I'm definitely not your average Josie even though I may look pretty normal.  I'm the crazy one in my group of friends, and the most distant one in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment